Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 77

Thread: Obama in Lebanon on Tuesday.

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama in Lebanon on Tuesday.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">because not everyone has access to the political forum </div></div>

    Who doesn't have access to that board? Anyone who wants to post there only has to send a mod a pm or even request it here and they'll be granted that permission to post within minutes of one of them seeing the request. It's been a long time since I was authorized to post there so I can't remember, but can't you see and read what's there without being able to post anyway? This isn't that hard to figure out and I'm still confused as to why some people think that whole setup is some kind of conspiracy or something that's confusing.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama in Lebanon on Tuesday.

    Lung, I think your reading far too much into what I just said. Is that not a true statement? But anyways Raider13 posted a news item....it could be considered local or national news, no point in moving in to the political thread.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama in Lebanon on Tuesday.

    Okay I am wanting to get tickets tmo when I get out of class tmo but not too familiar with Big Stone. I looked up the address to the office in there and found (Big Stone Gap Campaign For Change Office 301 E Wood Ave Suite D Big Stone Gap, VA 24219) then mapquested it and it gave me 301 Wood Ave E ste D...can anybody gimme directions to that address?

  4. #14
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama in Lebanon on Tuesday.

    Rick Boucher's office?
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama in Lebanon on Tuesday.

    This is what the other site gave me about the 3 locations that wycb said where you could get them.

    Tickets to the Lebanon event are available on a first-come first-served basis today from 5 p.m.- 9 p.m. and tomorrow noon-9 p.m. at the following locations:

    Big Stone Gap Campaign For Change Office 301 E Wood Ave Suite D Big Stone Gap, VA 24219

    Castlewood Virginia Campaign For Change Office 2 Right Miners Drive Castlewood, VA 24224

    Congressman Rick Boucher's Campaign Office 137 South Court Street Abingdon, VA 24210

  6. #16
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama in Lebanon on Tuesday.

    I'm sure if you call Rick Boucher's office in BSG, they can give you directions.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama in Lebanon on Tuesday.

    I don't care where it's posted doesn't matter to me. This is the non sports forum, and to me politics/religion/the signs for when to plant your crops is all non sports to me. I just didn't get what you posted. So, no. It's not a true statement. I just didn't think what you said made a lick of sence. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  8. #18
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama in Lebanon on Tuesday.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Diets17</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lung, I think your reading far too much into what I just said. Is that not a true statement? But anyways Raider13 posted a news item....it could be considered local or national news, no point in moving in to the political thread. </div></div>

    I'd suggest posting it in the shitcan thread.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama in Lebanon on Tuesday.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mik_Mo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm sure if you call Rick Boucher's office in BSG, they can give you directions. </div></div>

    thanks, I'll do that.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Obama in Lebanon on Tuesday.

    nobama2008
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •